Sep 1, 2012

Before and after

The before-after articles are my favourites. You can see what great things you can make out of junk or create something you would not even think of. Well, Lindsey does not need my promotion ... just check her blog Better After for more stuff.
My favourite is this bed. Because I am now thinking about the room of my son and I love this style. Would also like my Zsombor.



Imádom az előtte-utána cikkeket. Gyors és inspiráló. Azonnal látod miből mi lett. Lindsey-nek nincs szüksége az én ajánlásomra, mégis meg akartam mutatni milyen jó kis dolgokat csinálnak MÁSOK! Olyan régóta szeretnék egy bútort így átformálni.
A kedvencem ez a gyerekágy. Talán azért, mert Zsombor szobáját(+nappali) szeretném átalakítani. Nagyon tetszik a stílus és szerintem a legkisebb atyafinak is tetszene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...