Feb 25, 2012

Wedding keepsake box

Last wedding gift in 2011 was a little box with cross stitched top. The outer box is painted white and the inside is fabric covered.
It took a while till I could finish it ... too hard teething time for my son. :-(
I changed the floss colors to the original xs pattern. I wanted to decrease the contrast between the alternating colors. It became too dull, so I added backstitches as well.

Perfume de Roses by Danybrod
on 27ct antique white Zweigart with Puppets floss

Utolsó nászajándékom 2011-re egy kis keresztszemessel díszített dobozka volt. Kívül festve, belül textillel borítva. Elég későn lett kész ... a fiam megszenvedett a kis tejfogaival. :-(
A keresztszemes mintában megváltoztattam a színeket, hogy ne legyen olyan kontrasztos, de így elég semmitmondók lettek a virágok ... az eredeti mintához képest hozzáadtam szálöltést a szirmoknál. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...