Jan 4, 2013

Sampler aux Bouquets (part 2)

This is actually the Part I, I started with Part II -- to center the design onto my fabric. Wanted to stitch it really nice, since it is for myself. Now I have to say, that each _figure_ has a flaw. Either the position, or in the stitches, even I managed to swap some colors here and there. Turned out to be a unique sampler.

"Sampler aux Bouquets" by Jardin Privé, this is more or less Part I
on 27ct original green Zweigart with Puppets floss

Igazából ez az 1. rész, csak nekem a második, mert középről kezdtem a három mintát. Nagyon gondosan, szépen akartam elkészíteni, de nem így sikerült. Szinte mindegyik figura "hibás". Vagy rossz pozícióban van, vagy elböktem a mintát, vagy felcseréltem a színeket itt-ott. Szóval, egy igazán egyedi dobozom lesz ... majd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...