Mar 4, 2013

At a fleah market

Last weekend was mother's day. All the time. On Saturday my husband cooked for the whole family and on Sunday morning I got to Veszprém, to the Fleah Market. I read soo much about it, I had to visit. The trip was absolved with my best friend and afterwards we agreed that this little time without the kids gave us so much, we have to repeat this in a couple of weeks. To reload our batteries.
I felt like a millionaire. I could buy everything I like (because it was so cheap) and everybody was very nice to me (because they wanted me to buy their stuff).
I spent 2250 HUF = almost 10$ for this. I also bought a roller to my son, that is not on the pictures.
2 old sewing books, because I got to sewing again. One is from 1976 and I would wear any of its design. The other one is an old how-to bible. A sauce boat to serve Eastern dips for Monday breakfast ... in white. The small plate is for the spring flower, which was so patient with me (and so can live spring). And the small wooden box for future cross stitch project.


Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...